Director of Member Services
Role: Director of Member Services
Reporting to: Chief Growth Officer
Location: New York, NY
What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation's largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country's top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees.
What’s the role?
As a Director of Member Services, you’ll join a team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play a key role in growing Bilt’s relationships with our most important partners and developing our engagement strategies. With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a team that grows Bilt’s transformative platform across the $500+ billion rental payment market.
In this role you will:
- Developing and managing partner relationships to ensure their needs are met to launch the program across their portfolio. This includes regular syncs to help drive client commitment to roll out existing and new strategic initiatives, conducting education sessions on program benefits, and internal coordination of program setup and testing.
- Using an analytics-driven approach to make strategic recommendations, to contribute to team-wide strategy, and work with the team to make operational decisions based on data and partner feedback.
- Understanding partner pain points and needs in order to participate in cross-functional work-streams in partnership with Finance, Product, Engineering, Business Intelligence, Marketing to influence our product roadmap and contribute to the success and growth of programs across the Alliance.
- Manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities.
In terms of qualifications, we’re seeking:
- 6-8 years of experience managing key relationships
- Knowledge of the start-up world, bonus points if with a real estate-related company
- Demonstrable and proven experience retaining and expanding accounts
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Flexibility - we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected
Annual base salary range is $110,000 - $160,000 + bonus + benefits (medical, dental, vision) + 401K match + Equity. Ultimately, when building each comp package we consider job skills, experience and location.